TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Services: The videographer agrees to provide wedding videography services as described in the contract. The services will be provided on the wedding date and at the location specified in the contract.
- Payment: The client agrees to pay the videographer the total fee specified in the contract. A non-refundable 30% deposit is required to secure the booking, with the remaining balance due on or before the wedding date. Additional fees may apply for any changes to the agreed-upon services.
- Cancellation and Refunds: If the client cancels the wedding, the deposit will not be refunded. If the videographer cancels for any reason, a full refund of all fees paid will be provided to the client.
- Creative Control: The videographer has creative control over the final product, including the editing process. The client may provide suggestions or input, but the videographer has the final say in the creative decisions made.
- Delivery: The videographer agrees to deliver the final product to the client within a reasonable timeframe as specified in the contract. (4-6 weeks from the date of all information received). Delivery will be in the form of digital or physical media, depending on the agreed-upon terms.
- Usage Rights: The client is granted personal, non-commercial usage rights for the final product. The videographer retains all copyright and usage rights to the final product, including the right to use it for promotional purposes.
- Liability: The videographer is not liable for any damages or injuries that occur during the wedding, or for any other events that are beyond the videographer’s control. The client agrees to indemnify and hold the videographer harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from the services provided.
- Termination: Either party may terminate this contract for any reason by providing written notice to the other party. In the event of termination, the client will pay the videographer for services rendered up to the date of termination.
- Confidentiality: The videographer agrees to keep all information regarding the client and the wedding confidential unless otherwise authorized by the client.
- Governing Law: This contract shall be governed by the laws of the state or province in which the wedding is taking place. Any disputes arising from this contract shall be resolved by the laws of that jurisdiction.
By signing this contract, the client acknowledges that they have read and agree to all the terms and conditions outlined above.
WE WILL RESERVE THE DATE FOR YOU, BUT THE CONTRACT IS NOT VALID UNTIL WE RECEIVE THE DEPOSIT.